Monday, December 28, 2015

Looking Ahead


Hello!

Welcome back to Perennial Petals! 

One of the most exciting times for me is right now - when all my training and experience comes together and I get to bring my dreams to life in a new town!

Starting last week, my flower shop, Flower Design by Bridget, signed a lease on a new storefront right in the middle of Clearwater, just outside of Clearwater Beach! Not only is it an amazing location, but it is perfectly located to be able to deliver from St Petersburg all the way up to Tarpon Springs!  And as has been my personal custom, it is a flower and gift shop, so you can take care of Birthdays, Holidays, and Special Occasions with one phone call or online order.  

Running a small business in a big world can be a challenge, to be sure!  And my journey is no exception!

I decided to focus this week's blog on it because there is something to be said about chasing after your dreams, and not waiting for "the perfect time."

While most of my posts (probably all other ones, to be honest) will be about DIY ideas, and how to best create the right centerpiece for your home dining tables and wedding ideas and gift ideas and how to pick the right flowers for any occasion - for this blog I wanted to focus on this - 

As 2015 comes to a close, as we focus on hope and happiness during the Holiday Season, and head into the New Year, I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck in all they do.  And I wanted to say to always go after your dreams!

No matter how many years of training it might take or how many obstacles may come in your way - go for it!

I look forward to sharing more news from my shop with you!  Along with lots of flower ideas and advice!  Feel free to email me at flowerdesignbybridget@gmail.com with any topics you would like to see covered in an upcoming blog!  

Here is to a fantastic Holiday Season, and the most wonderful New Year yet!!

------------------
Bridget is the proud Owner of Flower Designs by Bridget, bringing European Certification and 20 years experience to Pinellas County, Florida, where she lives with her husband (Air Force, Ret.) and two children.  When she is not in her shop, you will find her enjoying a cup of Roiboos tea with her family and several cats and dogs (including one named Daisy).  While the holiday greens and decorations of December are her favorite, she looks forward to bringing you sunshine and smiles through flowers all year round!  


No comments:

Post a Comment